PAL RSI Robotic Sample Injection is the most flexible system on the market and the robust workhorse for analytical labs. It is the cost effective solution for labs in need of robustness and uncompromising performance. It is a tool that you can rely on.
The PAL RSI is a flexible tool.
Its open and modular architecture makes it the most versatile system on the market. Tools can be exchanged readily within minutes.
PAL customers working with GC can now use liquid, headspace, SPME, and ITEX sampling on the same system. LC customers appreciate the PAL because of its huge sample capacity, the range of syringes and valves available.
The PAL RSI is a safe investment: if your requirements grow additions of modules or even an upgrade to the full RTC functionality are possible at any time and give access to complete workflow automation.
Flexibility and ready for Basic Sample Prep: Quick switch to different Injection techniques by simple manual tool change
Only some of the numerous options available for the PAL are listed below:
- Liquid Syringe Tool
- Headspace Tool
- SPME Tool
- LC/MS Tool
- SPME Fibre Conditioning Module
- Vortex Mixer Module
- Agitator Module
- Barcode Reader Module
- Storage of racks or plates with temperature control
- Valve Drive Module
- Fast Wash Module
- Solvent Module
- Dilutor Module & Tool
PAL Sample Control Software:
- Easy to use routine software that allows creation or import of sample lists to be done with a few clicks and with one more click sample preparation and data acquisition are started.
- Productivity. PAL Sample Control optimizes productivity by overlapping individual steps. In many cases runtimes of sequences can be cut to 1/3 or less compared to a sequential procedure.
- Powerful Method Editor. A powerful yet easy to use tool to generate custom methods is included.