The PCRmax Eco 48 real time PCR system is a high specification, economically priced real time thermal cycler that accommodates a unique 48-well polypropylene PCR plate utilising the same geometry as standard 384-well plates, but only 1/8 of the size.
This enables users to dramatically reduce the qPCR reagent volumes compared to traditional 96-well instruments, saving users precious sample, whilst still producing a strong fluorescence signal.
Minimizing the plate size also significantly improves thermal uniformity. A minimum volume of 5µl is validated, resulting in a more efficient use of expensive and ‘hard to acquire‘ template DNA samples.
Key features of PCRmax Eco 48:
- The Eco 48 format provides a small 34.5cm x 31cm (13.6” × 12.2”) footprint that fits anywhere.
- High uniformity provides high quality data.
- Fast cycling enables several experiments per day, all at an economical price.
- Fastest block-based real-time PCR system with the ability to run 40 cycles in 20 minutes (or less when optimised).
- MIQE compliant.
- HRM functionality is provided as standard and can discriminate class IV SNP 99.9% of the time.
- The Eco 48 can utilise four colours for easy multiplexing.
- Industry leading ±0.1ºC temperature uniformity (recorded at 95ºC no settle time).
- Suitable for both single labs and core facilities.
- The PCRmax Eco 48 is an open platform that can utilise any chemistry, dye or PCR reagent.
- Calibrated for SYBR®, FAMTM, HEXTM, VICTM, ROXTM and Cy®5 fluorescent dyes.
- Easy to use software, streamlined for novices and experts.
- No need to run triplicates, to compensate for poor thermal uniformity of block.
Scarica qui la scheda prodotto » PCRmax-eco-48 – Prodotto