The STEM RS1000 Reaction Station has 10 positions that can be programmed to run at the same temperature and stirring rate simultaneously. It can be used for a wide range of applications from simple synthesis in the laboratory to process optimisation in industry.
STEM RS1000 Reaction Station Key Features
- 10 position reaction station
- Designed for 24mm/ 25mm diameter vessels
- Can accommodate 16mm and other diameter vessels with appropriate adaptor sleeves
- Sample sizes from 1ml to 25ml
- Controlled temperature range from ambient +5°C to 150°C
- Powerful stir speed from 400 to 2000rpm
- Manual and external control via the RS232/RS485 interface ports
- Compact footprint for easy integration onto a robotic platform
- Low running costs for RS1000 as only 300W power consumption
Ancora non ci sono recensioni.